[Procedures] The 347th underground blasting work must be performed by a full-time blaster. Outburst coal blasting mining face layer must serve full-time fixed by the blasting work. The blasting operation must implement the â€œone shot three testâ€ and â€œthree-person chain blastingâ€ system, and check the methane concentration at the detonation site before detonation.
[Executive Instructions] (1) The â€œone shot and three inspectionsâ€ system means that before and after detonation and after blasting, the gas concentration of the blasting site within 20m should be checked by the tile inspection worker.
1. Before charging and before detonation, it is necessary to check the gas concentration in the wind flow within 20m near the blasting site. If the gas concentration reaches or exceeds 1%, it is not allowed to charge or blast.
2. After blasting, the gas concentration in the wind flow within 20m near the blasting site shall reach or exceed 1%, and must be disposed of immediately. If the treated gas concentration cannot be reduced below 1%, the operation shall not be continued.
(2) The "three-person chain blasting" system is that the blasting workers, the team leader, and the tile inspection workers must participate in the blasting work process from start to finish and implement the card change system.
1. Before entering the well: The blasting worker holds the warning sign, the team leader holds the blasting order card, and the wattling inspection worker holds the blasting card.
2. Before blasting:
(1) After the blaster prepares for the blasting, hand over the red warning sign he holds to the team leader.
(2) After receiving the warning sign, the team leader will send a warning at the specified location and check the condition of the roof and the bracket. After confirming that the support is in good condition, hand over the blasting order plate held by him to the tile inspection worker and issue a blasting order.
(3) After receiving the blasting order card, the tile inspection worker shall inspect the gas and coal dust at 20m near the blasting site and at the detonation site. After confirming the qualification, hand over the blasting card held by the blaster to the blaster. The blaster will issue a blasting signal for 5s. After the detonation.
3. After the blasting: "Three cards" are returned to the original owner, that is, the team leader holds the blasting order card, the blasting worker holds the warning card, and the tile inspection worker holds the blasting card.
(3) The location of the detonation refers to the hiding place where the blaster is prepared to detonate. The gas concentration of the demolition site should be checked before detonation. When the gas concentration reaches or exceeds 1%, the detonation is not allowed.
Shine Veneer Stacker Machine mainly include 4feet and 8feet automatic Veneer Stacker, mechanical veneer stacking Machine , vacuum veneer connecting machine and veneer stacking line with veneer grading system. A/B/C grade veneer can be stacked separately.Users can choose one of the stacking machine according to actual requirements.
Veneer Stacker Machine
Automatic Stacking Machine,Veneer Stacker Machine,Veneer Stacker,Plywood Veneer Stacker
Shandong Shine Machinery Co.,Ltd , https://www.shinewoodmachine.com