Surface Support Buoys
GeneralÂ surface support buoys are extensively used in single point mooring (SPM) system. The three main types areÂ cylindrical buoys, chain-through buoys and pick-up buoys.
Construction of General Surface Support Buoys
Evergreen Maritime general surface support buoys are manufactured with high quality closed-cell PE/EVA resilient foam, encapsulatedÂ with self-colouredÂ tough polyurethane elastomerÂ skin.
A. Laminated closed cell resilient foam core, unsinkable design
General surface support buoys are made with highest quality closed-cel PE/EVA foam. This resilient foam make the buoys self fendering with high impact absorption capacity. Even the skin was punctured, it also is unsinkable without absorbing water. With our unique laminating process, each foam core is integrity. The foam core cannot be ruptured after long time service.
B. Tough nylon filament reinforced polyurethane skin
General surface support buoys' skin is constructed of polyurethane elastomer which is reinforced with nylon filament. The polyurethane skin is unique elastomer specifically for offshore applications. It is high resistance to abrasion, fatigue and ultra violet degradation and is significantly more durable.
C. Steel work and end assembly
Through central steel tube with longitudinal gussets and external load distribution flanges at each end, epoxy coated or hot-dipped galvanized, are encased in a closed-cell urethane foam central body. Optional bail eye, clevis eye, swivel, chain locking plate, single locking pin end fitting are available.
In stock FDA CE 4 layers pm2.5 25 EN149 FFP2 Anti pollution Virusbuy dust disposable price kn95 n 95 N95 Mask
kn95 masks Product Features:
1. ffp3 mask Disposable, single-use, breathable, light and environment-friendly;
2. ffp2 mask High elasticity ear loop help fit different users and dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal;
3. kid mask Adjustable nose piece for extra comfort;
4. At least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil particles.
3 ply mask Points for Attention:
1. ffp2 dust mask is prohibited to be used with damaged package;
2. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen, as this respirator does not supply oxygen; Not for use in oil mist atmospheres;
3. If kn95 face mask becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the product;
4. face mask kn95 is one-time use only and can not be washed;
5. KN95 should be stored in a clean, dry and ventilated environment with relative humidity less than 80% and without harmful gas.
kn95 masks,kn95 face mask,kn95 mask with valve,face mask kn95
Guangdong Puda Electrical Appliance Co., Ltd. , https://www.elecapoka.com